Introducing instant EFT in partnership with Payment24 & I-Pay
Paradigm Solutions is excited to offer you Instant EFT for your eCommerce Website and Mobile Apps. We are offering Instant EFT in partnership with Payment24 and i-Pay, who are the leading innovative payments provider in South Africa. The simplest and easiest way to make instant, secure, electronic payments straight into any South African bank account. We have taken the EFT you know and love, and made it even easier. You can now buy things online instantly, and securely, with only your internet banking details. Instant EFT with Payment24 & i-Pay, has made it even easier to pay your eCommerce products. The best part is that you don’t even need to sign up for anything. Simply choose i-Pay Instant EFT as your method of payment upon checkout. Then, simply follow the easy 3-step process, and you are good to go. Payments are instant, and you do not need to worry about sending a proof of payment because merchants are notified right away.
Key Benefits and Features
Payment24 & i-Pay’s payment solution offers numerous benefits to both eCommerce merchants and consumers.
- Real-time payments and invoicing
- Instant payment notifications
- Low transaction fees
- Increased sales
- Fast and simple 3-step payment process
- All personal data remains private
- Thawte Certificate & EV SLL Certificate security standards
- Consumer protection programme
- A far reduced risk of identity theft than any credit/cheque/debit card payment systems
How does it work?
i-Pay is an exciting new online payment gateway for both buyers and merchants that allows instant payment on all smart mobile and desktop devices. Payments can be made via SMS, Email, QR code or via Push Payments.
The 3-Step payment process
6. Immediate payment status
- Only pay 1.5% of your successful transaction volume processed by i-Pay
- No setup fees
- No monthly subscriptions
- Through i-Pay, there are no hidden additional costs payable by the business to the banks
- Activation is subject to review and approval of i-Pay in its sole discretion
- monthly transaction fees are billed in arrears
- Prices quoted do not apply to high risk merchants